After the CB750 rebuild I did a Kawasaki z750, again this was another basket rebuild.
I think I purchased the bike from somewhere in Redditch as a Frame, Wheels, Engine & Three crates of bits.
I have some photo’s of the rebuild but cannot find one of the completed bike…There are even some old Polaroid snaps!
I did a check on the DVLA website for the bike details and it shows:
- Date of Liability 01 11 1992
- Date of First Registration 31 03 1981
- Year of Manufacture 1981
- Cylinder Capacity (cc) 738cc
- CO2 Emissions Not Available
- Fuel Type PETROL
- Export Marker N
- Vehicle Status Unlicensed
- Vehicle Colour BLACK
And yes I did powder-coat the frame a shocking purple, looked great with the Black paint job!