This website will be dedicated to all of the motorbikes I have ever owned and the many stories that go along with them.
I started this website in Jan 2012 and will be adding to it whenever I get a spare minute.
My biking life started in 1980 with a White KH250 purchased from Ada Deeming. I needed a bike to get to work as a trainee computer operator at GKN in Smethwick, so I went from public transport and walking to 100mph with less than an hour’s worth of training. I just slapped on the “L” plates and my biking life started.
Since then I have had many bikes, the majority of which have been Kawasaki’s. I will look to add a page for each one of them and pictures, where I have them. The list goes something like this:
- Kawasaki KH250
- Kawasaki z500
- Honda CB900
- Kawasaki GPz750
- Honda 400/4
- Honda CB750 K2
- Kawasaki GPz750 Turbo
- Kawasaki zzr100 x 3
- Kawasaki zrx1100
- Kawasaki zrx1200
- Kawasaki z1000
- Kawasaki zzr1400
- Kawasaki zzr1400 Performance Sport
- Kawasaki z900 (2018) in Orange/Brown
My current ride is a zz1r1400 performance sport and the V reg z500 that I have restored.
I also have a number of other restoration projects on the go at the moment.
One of the young lads at work borrowed the bike as his was off the road for a couple of days… I think it made an impression….See a video of the bike on the road…
So just how many bikes do I have 🙂
- Kawasaki z500 — See above
- Kawasaki z500; known as the black one….In bits and awaiting restoration
- Kawasaki KH400 — On the workbench and coming along
- Kawasaki KH250 — In Boxes
- Yamaha DT 175 — Complete, needs to be registered and then MOTd
- GPz900r — In the lockup in the queue to get restored
- Honda CD175 — Complete bike needs a rebuild….that’s for later
- Kawasaki Z1r — A real nail and an impulsive eBay purchase, going to do this as if it were 1980, Harris Exhaust, Koni Shocks (if I can get them) and lots of stainless steel and chrome 🙂
- Oct 2016..Added a Hardtail Chopper project to the collection…..
- Summer 2017 zzr1400 Performance Sport
- BSA Tracker; number 1– In Boxes (Sold)
- BSA Tracker; number two — in boxes (Sold)
- Kawasaki z650, yet another impulsive buy from Oz and Deb at Zedparts..another one to restore…Update sold this to one of the young lads at work (Sold)
- GPz1100b1, I restored this as an Eddie Lawson Replica, see restoration pages for details… (Sold)
- Had a 2018 z900 in Orange/Brown…Didn’t get any use of it and sold it via Cradley Kawasaki